Evening Ganga Aarti and Boat Ride in Varanasi
The Evening boat ride will give you the amazing view of Ganga aarti, Varanasi where you can see all of life’s rituals played on the holy river which will be explained by your guide. During the ride, the boat will pass away near burning ghats where bodies are cremated
Key points about the activity
- 2 hours duration
- Children aged 0-4 area unit freed from charge
- Adult ticket: Age 5+
- This activity needs a minimum of 2 persons to book
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- This tour is accessible daily
- Visiting schedule
In winter you will enjoy Aarti at around 6:00 pm. So the assistant will pick you from Subah-E-Benares (Follow map). After 2 hours of bot ride you will be dropped back at Ghat and after that you at yours.
What you get there and what you not get
- Services of local assistance
- English speaking guide
- 1 hot beverage
Boat ride morning Ganga Aarti experience
Not Include Of:
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insurance provided by the operator
Before your tour
- Drinking is not allowed in Vehicle and at Ghat.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- In case of non-favourable weather conditions alternative date will be given the option of another day or full refund
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity
How to meet us
Time: 05:30 PM
Location: Near Subah-E-Benares Assi Ghat, Varanasi.