Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Of Sarnath Varanasi
The Hindu temples in Varanasi are sacred geography in Hinduism. It is the city that housing numerous temples. You will be familiar with the ancient city with deep spiritual roots that reflect their heritage through the thousands of temples.
Key points about the activity
- Duration: 15hours
- Pickup from hotels, airport
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
At 7-8 am the temple tour will start. You will visit venerated temples of Varanasi like Sankat Mochan, Durga Mandir, Manas Mandir, new Vishwanath temple, old Vishwanath temple. Thereafter you will enjoy the evening Aarti with a beautiful boat ride and subsequently to be dropped at your accommodation.
What you get there and what you not get
English and Hindi Professional tour guide
Drinking water during the whole tour period
Morning boat ride
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
Before your tour
- drinking is not allowed in Vehicle and at Ghat.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- A tourist visa and Passport is required who would like to visit.
- In case of non-favourable weather conditions alternative date will be given the option of another day or full refund